Family Search have an interactive map called "England and Wales Jurisdictions 1851" showing parish (and other) boundaries with optional background maps such as Ordnance Survey. There is also a Search facility, do read the guidance notes to get maximum benefit from this useful resource. See here for further background information to assist in the interpretation of this data
Places, villages, farms etc., in Llywel parish as shown on the parish map on the CD of Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. (Kain, R. J. P., Oliver, R. R.). (Extracted by John Ball)
- Ysclydach  - Berth-ddu, Cefn-twrch, Cefn-y-gof, Cwm-Clydach, Cwm-Wisg-ganol, Ddalfa, Fedw, Llwyn-cyntefin, Pentre-bach, Pentre'r-felin, Pyllan, Trawscoed.
- Traian-mawr [62A] - Beiliau, Bronydd-mawr, Bwllfa, Gareg-lwyd, Garn-rhiw, Llwyn-carw, Llwyn Gronw, Llywel, Melin-y-glyn, Pwll-du.
- Trecastle [62B] - Penfay, Graig-goch, Trecastle.
- Traian-glas [63A] - Aber-Crai, Aber-Hydfer, Allt-y-fan, Blaen-Wysg, Blaenau-isaf, Bryn-tywarch, Bwysfa, Cwm Cynwal, Cwm Wysg, Dorallt, Gelli-garn, Llwyn-celyn, Meity, Nant-y-pistyll, Pant-Madog, Pen-y-rhiw, Pen y Wingon, Pentre-bach, Pont ar Hydfer, Pont Newydd, Pwll-uchaf, Troedrhiw-fer, Twyn, Uscoed-reddfin, Ynys-fawr.
- Traian-glas - Fforest-fawr [63B] - Blaen-Car, Bryn-maen-du, Bwlch-Bryn-rhudd, Dderi, Ffynnon gwyddau, Llwyn-yr-yn, Llyn y Fan fawr, Maen Mawr Stone Circle, Rhyd-wen.
You can see pictures of Llywel which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Llywel has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SN870301 (Lat/Lon: 51.957866, -3.645889), Llywel which are provided by: