[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer
"TRALLONG, a parish in the hundred of Merthyr, county Brecon, 5 miles W. of Brecknock, its post town, on the rivers Usk and Bran. In the vicinity is the British fort called Twyn-y-Gaer. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St. David's, value £59, in the patronage of the bishop. The church is dedicated to St. David."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
These pages are intended for personal use only, so please respect our Conditions of Use.