Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for Llanbedrog chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation
Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Llanbedrog Parish; Statistics; Area 2548 acres; Population 245 males, 280 females, total 525
- Llanbedrog Parish Church Attendance - usual - 60 Services in Welsh Informant; John Owen, Rector
- Pigstreet, Calvinistic Methodist Erected 1794 Attendance - morning 172 scholars, afternoon 40, evening 213 William Jones, Deacon, Henllys ganol
- Wesleyan Chapel, Wesleyan Methodists Erected 1833 Attendance - morning 57 scholars, afternoon 108, evening 49 Robert Jones, Wesleyan Minister
- Siloh Chapel, Pig St, Independent Erected before 1800 Attendance - morning 41, afternoon 30 scholars, evening 20 "Purchased by the Independents in the year 1845" John Jones, Deacon, Pig St, Llanbedrwg