Llyfrau Printiedig John Jones, Llanrwst, casgliad (collection) [ c. 1820]- - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales "Collection of printed books published by John Jones, Llanrwst, [ c. 1820]-, including 'Hanes Richard Turpin'; 'Robinson Crusoe'; 'A New English and Welsh Dictionary'; 'Tri Aderyn' by Morgan Llwyd; and 'Angeu' by Thomas Edwards (Twm o'r Nant)."
Brown, Colin. Clockmakers of Llanrwst : pre-industrial clockmaking in a Welsh market town.Wrexham : Bridge Books, 1993. 277p
Douglas Pennant, E H. Farms with a long history : [Tai-hirion and Tai-duon, Llanrwst]. Country Quest 30/10 (1990), p. 34-5
Heywood, Abel. A guide to Llanrwst and Bettws-y-coed : with notices of Capel Curig and Trefriw. Manchester : Heywood, [c1878] 16p
Hugh-Jones, Edward M. Hugh Jones, 1815-1897 : rector of Llanrwst, Archdeacon of St. Asaph. [Wootton by Woodstock, Oxford] : E. M. Hugh-Jones, 1989. 12 sheets
Llanrwst town guide = Arweinlyfr tref Llanrwst. [Llanrwst] : [Llanrwst Town Council], [1988?]
Llanrwst Urban District, the official guide. Gloucester : British Publishing Co., 
North Wales (northern section) : Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Rhyl, Conway, Penmaenmawr, Bangor, Anglesey, Betws-y-Coed, Llanrwst, Capel Curig, Caernarvon, etc. London : Ward Lock, 1979. 192p
Tucker, Norman. Llanrwst : the history of a market town. Ashbourne : Landmark, 2002. 111p
Vernon, Robert W. Conservation of mining sites in the Gwydyr Forest area of the Snowdonia National Park, [with special reference to Llanrwst Mine scheme]. Industrial Archaeology Review 12 (1989), p. 77-83
Wicklen, S I. History of printers and printing in Llanrwst. Conwy : Cader Idris Books,  30p
Williams, Eric. Ffarmio fel a fu [Carmel, Llanrwst]. Fferm a Thyddyn 8 (1991), p. 22-4
Williams, V. Atgofion am gylch Llanrwst a'r Dyffryn. Fferm a Thyddyn 20 (1997), p. 17-18
Williams, V. Atgofion am ardal Carmel, Llanrwst. Fferm a Thyddyn 23 (1999), p. 8
Williams, William. Ancient and historic Llanrwst : from the Henar Manuscripts etc. 1863 ?. 12p
S. Dawson Ware (mining engineer) papers
"Include; ........... Notes, abstracts and sale catalogues, Llanrwst lead mines, 1879-1917; correspondence and other papers relating to East Snowdon mines, water power and Gwydir Castle [1930s]; correspondence and notes on Gwydir Estate, Llanrwst mine and Vale of Conway mine, [1930s-1950s]; reports on output and resources and other documentents relating to mines including Parc, Pandora, Eagle, Llanrwst, Gorlan, Hafna, Gwydir Valley Workings, East Snowdon mines, [19th century]-[1930s]; and notes on zinc ore resources, 1914-1948."
Roberts and Rogers Jones (auctioneers, valuers and receivers, Llanrwst), Records "Records of Roberts and Rogers Jones, Auctioneers, Valuers and Receivers, Llanrwst, 1852-1958, including records of the company, 1896-1950 ........."
Eagles Hotel, Llanrwst Account Book 1850 - 1851?
Records of the Vale of Conway Dairies Ltd 1919-1931
Capel Bethel, Melin-y-Coed, Llanrwst, cofysgrifau (records) 1933-1940 - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales "Adeiladwyd y Capel ym 1827 ym Melin-y-Coed, ym mhlwyf Llanrwst, Sir Ddinbych. Codwyd y capel hwn mewn ymateb i lwyddiant yr Ysgol Sul yn yr ardal a ddechreuodd oddeutu 1793."
Frank Jones Papers 1932-1944 "Frank Jones (1913-1970) of Talybont, Llanrwst, Caernarfonshire, was a nationalist and a civil servant......"
Elias Family Papers 1612-1894 "This collection consists of material accumulated by the Elias family of Llanrwst, Denbighshire and Penmaenmawr, Caernarfonshire (now in Gwynedd) in particular by Thomas Elias, genealogist and antiquary and his great grandfather, the poet and genealogist William Elias....."
You can see the administrative areas in which Gwydyr Uchaf (Llanrwst) has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
Plas Tirion, Llanrwst - on the People's Collection Wales site "Plas Tirion, near Llanrwst, is a 16th century two-storey house, originally constructed of rubble with slate roofs and tall stone chimney stacks.........."
Soflan, Llanrwst - on the People's Collection Wales site "Soflan farmhouse, Llanrwst, was built in the early 17th century ....." Llanrwst Inclosure Book (Photocopy) [copy of original dating from 1812-1828] - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales
Côr Meibion Llanrwst a'r Cylch, casgliad (collection) -1966 - details of extant records on Archives Network Wales
"Records of Llanrwst and District Male Voice Choir, including membership book, -; and minute books, 1950-1966"