Bryn Seion Welsh CM chapel, Heol-y-graig, Aberporth
Bryn Seion Welsh CM chapel, Heol-y-graig, Aberporth SN2615351515 Started 1873; built 1874 (1883?). Not still in use 1998 (1)
Bryn Sion CM chapel, Blaen-porth Built c 1883 near Aberporth village 45 members in 1902 (4)
Still open in 2006
This chapel correctly belongs in Blaenporth parish
Hanes Methodistiaeth, rhan ddeheuol Sir Aberteifi : oddechreuad y "Diwvgiad Methodistaidd" yn 1735 hyd 1900 . By John Evans. Dolgellau , 1904. (Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Church History in the southern part of Cardiganshire from 1735 to 1900) This book contains an entry for each CM chapel in existence in South Cardiganshire at the end of 1900, including this one. It includes a history of preaching in the area before the chapel was built, lists deacons, ministers etc, and contains a wealth of genealogical information.