We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiganshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Eglwys Fach and is part of the Cardiganshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's MAIDEN NAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; EVANS Hugh (Eglwys Fach CGN 1788 -?); *2; EVANS Elizabeth (Tywyn MER 1786-?); *3; Shipwright; *4; Eglwys Fach (m. 1817) /Pen-y-Craig, Aberdyfi (1841) / Price's Terrace, Aderdyfi (1851) / Bethel Place, Aberdyfi (1861); *5; Elizabeth 1818 (Llanerch Cottage, Llancynfelyn) / William 1818? (Llanerch Cottage, Llancynfelyn) / Ellis 1820 (Braichycellan, Aberdyfi) / Jane 1823 (Braichycellan, Aberdyfi); *6; Aberdyfi MER 1901 (Fanny Watson /Evans); *7; Pamela Miles (Ellis)