We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiganshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Llangrannog and is part of the Cardiganshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's MAIDEN NAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; MORGAN James (? 1767-1850); *2; JAMES Sarah (Penbryn 1777-1852); *3; Master Mariner; *4; Llangrannog (1800) / Penllain, Llangrannog (1814) / Llainfach, Llangrannog(1817) / Pensingrug, Llangrannog (1841); *5; Anne 1802 (Llangrannog) / Jenkin 1807 (Llangrannog) / Sara 1810 (Llangrannog) / Elinor 1814 (Penllain, Llangrannog) / Jane 1817 (Llainfach, Llangrannog) / David 1821 (Llainfach, Llangrannog); *6; Llwynypia GLA 1901 (Mary Jane Jenkins/Hanson); *7; Mary Jane Stephenson / Hanson (David)