We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiganshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Nantcwnlle and is part of the Cardiganshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's MAIDEN NAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; EDWARDS David (Brynele, Nantcwnlle, 1849-1927); *2; JONES Elizabeth (Penlanwnws, Nantcwnlle, 1849-1930); *3; Farmer; *4; Blaenerthig, Llandewi Aberarth (Census 1881) / Bankgreengrove, Llanfihangel Ystrad, (Census 1901) / Penllyn, Pennant, Llanbadarn Trefeglwys (Death cert); *5; David 1872 (Nantcwnlle) / Rees 1873 (Nantcwnlle) / Daniel 1875 (Llandewi Aberarth) / Jane 1878 (Llandewi Aberarth) / Mary 1880 (Llandewi Aberarth) / Jenkin 1882 (Llandewi Aberarth) / John 1884 (Llandewi Aberarth) / Anne 1887 (Llandewi Aberarth) / Tom 1889 (Llandewi Aberarth); *6; St Pancras, London 1901 (Jenkin); *7; Mary Green (Jenkin)