Blaencefn CM chapel, Blaencefn, Login
- Blaen-y-cefn CM chapel, Blaencefn, Login SN20745035 Started 1744 at Ffrwdwenith farm, chapel built 1808, rebuilt 1837, repaired 1869 & 1884. Members; 84 in 1902 Records; births & bapts 1811-37 PRO & in IGI Still open 1998 (The Chapels Recording Project in Wales & Rawlins - See Notes on Church/Chapel Records page)
- Blaencefn, Verwig CM Erected in 1808, not a separate building, not used exclusively as a place of worship Evan Davies, Heol Las (1851 Religious census)
- Blaen-cefn CM chapel Bapts 1811-37 PRO ( Nonconformist Registers of Wales, under Mwnt - See Notes on Church/Chapel Records page )
- Photograph on Dyfed FHS (under Mwnt)
- Still open in 2006
- Hanes Methodistiaeth, rhan ddeheuol Sir Aberteifi : oddechreuad y "Diwvgiad Methodistaidd" yn 1735 hyd 1900 . By John Evans. Dolgellau , 1904. (Welsh Calvinistic Methodist Church History in the southern part of Cardiganshire from 1735 to 1900) This book contains an entry for each CM chapel in existence in South Cardiganshire at the end of 1900, including this one. It includes a history of preaching in the area before the chapel was built, lists deacons, ministers etc, and contains a wealth of genealogical information.
Siloam Baptist chapel