We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiganshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Ysbyty Ystwyth and is part of the Cardiganshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's MAIDEN NAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; JONES Thomas (Caron Is Clawdd 1822 - ?); *2; WOOD Anne, nee Davies (Cwmrheidol, 1809 -?); *3; Lead Miner, Carter Driver; *4; Ysbytty Ystwyth (1852) / Pensettings, Ysbytty (1871) / Pensettings, Ysbytty (1881); *5; John 1852 (Ysbyty Ystwyth); *6; Aberystwyth 1901 CGN (Anne Agnes Clara Jones); *7; Dewi Evans