Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1743-1968), Marriages (1743-1896), Banns (1842-94) and Burials (1743-1982) are at the National Library of Wales with copies at Carm.RO
Copy ts PR index M 1743-1875 B 1813-75 at NLW and Carm.RO
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875), Marriages (1743-1875) and Burials (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1672-3, 1676, 1681-2, 1684, 1686, 1689-91, 1693-8, 1700-3, 1707-8, 1711, 1713, 1716-18, 1720-1, 1724-6, 1728-34, 1736-M, 1742-6, 1748-68, 1770, 1772-4, 1779, 1783-4, 1799-1800, 1802, 1805-64) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 15 - Elvet Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989).
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Ffynnonhenry (Baptist, 1730), Ffynnonhenry, east part of parish Register (1808-42) NLW Ms 122378, LDS 829068/2 Capel Ffynnon-Henry SN395301 Coflein
- Hebron Baptist [see under Llanfihangel-ar-Arth parish although both Rawlins & Dyfed FHS list under Conwil Elfed]
- Bethel (Calvinistic Methodist, 1790), village of Conwil Elfed Births and baptisms (1806-37), burials (1833-7) PRO RG4/3862, LDS 82808, IGI. On Dyfed FHS Bethel Cynwyl Elfed CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Blaenycoed (Independent, 1805), Blaenycoed Records with those of Blaenycoed (Trelech a'r Betws) On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Feb 2009)
- Hermon (Independent, 1799), Hermon Accounts (1876-1925) Carmarthenshire R.O.; also see Saron (Llangeler) and Bwlchnewydd (Newchurch) On Dyfed FHS SN36333076 Coflein Hermon Ind chapel, Cynwyl shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Oct 2008)
- Bryn Iwan (Independent, 1852), Crug Evan [see under Cilrhedyn parish]
- Bryn Moriah, Bryn Iwan Evangelists On Dyfed FHS SN32003181 Bryn Moriah Pentecostal Church, Bryn Iwan Coflein