Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Carmarthenshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Cyffig and is part of the Carmarthenshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
1; PHILIPPS Hari (CMN and MER 1569-?)
2; BOWEN ?
4; The Sick Cyffic (1609) /
? Merioneth (1609 -?)
5; Roger 1596 (?) / Walter ? (?)
6; St Peter and St Paul Llanelli CMN
7; Katherine Hocking (Roger)
Return to top of page