Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings and Burials (1813-) are with the incumbent, Marriages (1813-1941) at the Carmarthen Record Office.
PR CMB 1761-1812, recorded in 1831 as being 'much decayed and very imperfect until 1805' apparently lost.
Copy ts PR index M 1813-75 at NLW and Carm.RO
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Bishops' Transcripts - see Henllan Amgoed.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 14 - Derllys Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Rhydyparc (Unitarian, c1768), Rhydyparc Documents (1818-1907) NLW Ms 13532A; also see Glandwr (Llanfyrnach) and Capel-y-Craig (Trelech a'r Betws) SN22072788 Built pre-1800. Rebuilt/modified 1860. Closed late C19 Coflein