Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1720-1891), Marriages (1720-1909), Banns (1754-96, 1829-47) and Burials (1720-1953) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Facsimile Parish registers: Christenings and Burials (1720-1812) and Marriages (1720-1811) are at the National Library of Wales.
Copy ts PR index CB (1813-75) M (1720-1875) at NLW and Carm.RO
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875), Marriages (1720-1875) and Burials (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1672-3, 1678, 1681, 1707, 1717, 1720, 1725, 1727, 1730-M, 1748-53, 1755-89, 1791-1800, 1802-67, 1871-81) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 18 - Iscennin Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
An Index to Baptism 1813-1875 Marriage 1720-1875 Burial 1813-1875 has been produced by Dyfed FHS
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Penrhiwgorch (Baptist, 1773), Penrhiwgoch Records with those of Tabernacle (Carmarthen) On Dyfed FHS
- Elim Park Baptist chapel, Llanarthney (near Parcymarchog) On Dyfed FHS
- Capel Dewi (Calvinistic Methodist, 1834), Capel Dewi Records with those of Water Street (Carmarthen), Dolgwynon, and Capel Newydd (Llandarog) On Dyfed FHS
- Capel Dolgwynon (Calvinistic Methodist, 1815), Llanarthney village Births and baptisms (1816-37) PRO RG4/3862, LDS 828108, IGI Capel y Dolau on Dyfed FHS Capel y Ddol SN53311992 Coflein Capel y Dolau Llanarthne CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Llanlluan (Calvinistic Methodist, 1745?), Maes-y-bont Births and baptisms (1819-37) PRO RG4/2255, LDS 815972, IGI SN55681588 Built 1840, rebuilt or modified 1860 and 1901 Coflein Llanlluan, Maesybont CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Peniel CM chapel Foelgastell - still open in 2006 On Dyfed FHS
- Saron (Independent, 1847), just outside Llanarthney village On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches),4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Oct 2008)
- Tabernacl Ind chapel, Cefneithin SN55281380 Built 1877 Coflein Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Gors-Las [formed out of Llanarthney/Llandybie/ and Llanfihangel Aberbythych in 1879]
Christenings (1880-1951) Marriages (1880-1982) Cross Hands (1959-79) Burials (1881-1945) at Carm.RO
Held at Carmarthen Archives;
- Baptisms at Capel y Ddol, Llanarthne 1816-1923.