We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Carmarthenshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Llanddeusant and is part of the Carmarthenshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; HARRIS Harry David (Llandduesant 1766- 1840); *2; DAVID Anne (1748-1825); *3; Farmer; *4; Penlanne (1840); *5; Gwenllian / Mary / William / David 1794 / Rees 1796 / Catherine 1798 / Anne 1802 / Margaret 1803 / Elizabeth 1805 / John Harry 1808 / Morgan 1813; *6; Llangwig GLA 1901 (Morgan Harries); *7; Caryl Jones (Morgan Harries).
*1; PRICE Ismael (CMN c 1708-1806); *2; THOMAS Rachel (CMN c1753-1859); *3; Farmer; *4; married Llanddeusant (1758) THOMAS Mary / lease, Pantygrafog & Cribin ddu Llanddeusant (1763) / married Llanddeusant (1785) THOMAS Rachel / lease Dolehirion & Alltydigoed, Llanddeusant (1784) (later named Ty Uchaf) / died Ty Uchaf (1808) / Buried Gwynfe Chapel (1808); *5; Margaret 1786 (Llanddeusant) / Jennet 1788 (Llanddeusant) / Mary 1791 (Llanddeusant); *6; Llangiwg GLA (Evan Clatworthy); *7; Anna Brueton (Mary)