We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Carmarthenshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Llandingad and is part of the Carmarthenshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; JONES David Edgar (Llandovery, Llandingad, CMN 1882 - 1968); *2; NICHOLAS Mary Hannah (Llanelly, CMN 1880 - 1972); *3; saddler, poet known as Aer Myfer; *4; Llandovery, Llandingad (1891) / Llanelly, CMN (1901) / Llanwrda CMN (1903) / Llandovery (1911) / Llandovery (1969); *5; Myfanwy 1901 (Llanelly) / Elizabeth Ceinwen 1904 (Llanwrda) / Annie Enid 1908 (Llanwrda) / Angharad 1915 (Llandovery) / Rheinallt Wyn 1919 (Llandovery); *6; Llanelly, CMN 1901 (David Edgar JONES); *7; Ridge Williams (Angharad)