We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Carmarthenshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Llanfair-ar-y-Bryn and is part of the Carmarthenshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; PARRY David (Llanfair ar y bryn 1812-1875); *2; MORGANS Elizabeth (Cynwyl Gaeo 1813-1873); *3; Agricultural labourer; *4; Coledge Llanfair ar y bryn (1841 birth of son David) / Pentretygwyn (1851 census) / PtGullage(?) by Cwmmawr (1861 census) / Rhandirissa, Llanfair ar y bryn (1871 census) / Pentretygwyn (1875 death cert; *5; David 1841 (Coledge Llanfair ar y bryn / Jenkin 1845 (Llanfair ar y bryn) + two others, names unknown, who died as infants; *6; Aberdare, Glamorgan (PARRY, Jenkin); *7; Parry Adrian (PARRY Jenkin)