Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
PR C (1759-1812) recorded in 1831 apparently lost. It would be reasonable to suppose that the said register contained Burials (1759-1812) although the return reported that no register of burials could be found. Diocesan records suggest that c1790 there was here a PR going back to 1665.
Parish registers: Christenings (1813-1993), Marriages (1754-1970), Burials (1813-1993) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office,
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875), Marriages (1769-1875) and Burials (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1672, 1676-8, 1681, 1683-4, 1686-7, 1690-1, 1693-7, 1705, 1708, ?1715, 1717-18, 1721-2, 1724, 1726-45, 1747-82, 1784-91, 1793-7, 1803-4, 1806-41, 1844, 1846, 1848-57) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 14 - Derllys Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Salem (Baptist, 1737), near Pencoed farm / Esgair Records with those of Cilfowyr (Manordeifi, Pembrokeshire) and Rhydywilym (Llandisilio) SN27891978 Built 1769; enlarged 1812 & rebuilt 1852, further alteration, repair and rebuilding up until 1923 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Bancyfelin (Calvinistic Methodist, bef 1760), Bancyfelin Births and baptisms (1811-37) PRO RG4/3862, LDS 828108, IGI. On Dyfed FHS
- Trinity (Calvinistic Methodist, c1825). SN28271654 Built 1829/30, rebuilt 1872 and restored 1924 Coflein Trinity, Heol yr Orsaf, San Cler (St Clears) Calvinistic Methodist chapel is still open in 2006