Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1742-1960), Marriages (1742-1970) and Burials (1742-1875) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1678, 1703, 1707-8, 1711, 1713, 1717, 1719, 1721, 1724-32, 1736-40, 1742-64, 1766-95, 1797-1800, 1802-37, 1839-40, 1842-4, 1850-3) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 19 - Carnwallon Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Salem (Baptist, 1794), Llangennech village Records with those of Adulam (Llanelli); memorial inscriptions at Carmarthenshire R.O. On Dyfed FHS Two entries on Coflein
- Bryn Seion (Calvinistic Methodist, 1876), Hendre Rd, Llangennech village On Dyfed FHS Bryn Seion, Heol Hendre, Llangennech CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Bethesda (Independent, bef 1832), Trosserch Rd, Llangennech village On Dyfed FHS Two entries on Coflein Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches),4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - translated by Eleri Rowlands (Oct 2008)