Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1684, 1689-1916), Marriages (1684, 1689-1970), Banns (1824-70) and Burials (1689-1961) are at the National Library of Wales with Mf [except Banns] at Carm.RO.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1673, 1677-9, 1681-7, 1690-1, 1693, 1695-9, 1701, 1703, 1707-8, 1716-22, 1724-43, 1745-7, 1749-52, 1755-1800, 1802-57) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 20 - Cayo Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Smyrna (Baptist, 1828), Porth-y-rhyd - see under Cil-y-cwm parish
- Tabor Ind chapel, Cefnbenydd / Llwyncelyn, Llanwrda SN71953265 Built 1792, rebuilt 1842 & renovated 1883/4 Coflein On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches) 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Dec 2008)