We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Carmarthenshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Llanybydder and is part of the Carmarthenshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; EVANS Benjamin (Llanybyther 1810-1878); *2; EVANS Rachel (Llanwenog, CGN 1809-1895); *3; schoolmaster, accountant and probably census enumerator; *4; Penhewl, Llanybydder ? (1839) / Ivy Bush, Glanduar, Llanybyther (1841-1881) Aberduar Chapel, Llanybyther (1878/95); *5; Evan 1840 (Llanybyther) / Sarah 1842 (Llanybyther) / Mary 1845 (Llanybyther) / David 1847 (Llanybyther) / John 1849 (Llanybyther) / Elizabeth 1852 (Llanybyther); *6; Cwmgors, Llangiwg, GLA (Sarah Davies/Jones); *7; Gareth Hicks (Elizabeth)