Dyfed FHS have photographs and data relating to various churches and chapels on their site
Parish registers: Christenings (1653-1994), Marriages (1653-1979) and Burials (1653-1988) are at the Carmarthenshire Record Office.
Copy ts PR index CB (1813-75) M (1654-1875) at NLW and Carm.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1671-2, 1675-8, 1681, 1683-7, 1690-1, 1693-5, 1698-1700, 1703, 1705, 1708-9, 1715-18, 1721, 1724-96, 1803-57) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS.
An Index to Christenings (1813-1875), Marriages (1654-1875) and Burials (1813-1875) is available on microfiche from Dyfed FHS.
Marriage index for this parish - see Dyfed Marriages, 1813-1837, Vol. 14 - Derllys Hundred (Dyfed Family History Society, c1989)
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Bethel (Calvinistic Methodist, bef 1760), Mydrim village SN28922097 Built c1790, rebuilt 1837, 1854 & 1903 Still open 1998 Coflein Bethel Meidrim CM chapel is still open in 2006
- Gibeon (Independent, 1841), Bronygaer / Banyfelin SN30871909 Built 1841, rebuilt/modified 1868 Coflein Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Gareth Hicks (Dec 2008)