Ordnance Survey reference SH 815554.
"The chapel, dedicated to St. Germanus, is of very ancient foundation: the present edifice was built in 1789, near the site of a former chapel, which had fallen into decay."
[ A Topographical Dictionary of Wales, 1833 & 1849, Samuel Lewis]
The church to which Lewis refers had itself fallen into decay by 1862, and was demolished. A new building was erected, being consecrated on 11 November 1863.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
The church was closed some years ago; and, for ecclesiastical purposes, the parish of Capel Garmon is administered jointly with the parishes of Llanrwst and Llanddoget.
Nonconformist Churches Nonconformist places of worship for Capel Garmon were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905"under the Civilparish of Llanrwst Rural. Details will be found on the parish page for Llanrwst.