"Colwyn district, originally assigned in 1844 and re-arranged in 1872, consists of the townships of Eirias, Colwyn, and Cilgwyn, out of the parish of Llandrillo; a portion of Llanelian, and the hamlets of Graig out of the parish of Llysfaen. These limits remain intact, with the exception of the township of Cilgwyn, which has been transferred to form part of the new parish of Brynmaen." [From Colwyn Bay Weekly News and Visitors Chronicle, 20 October 1899]
Nonconformist places of worship for Colwyn were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Colwyn Bay. Details will be found on the parish page for Colwyn Bay.
The following Parish Registers have been deposited at the Denbighshire Record Office, Ruthin.
They may be viewed on microfilm at the Denbighshire and Flintshire Record Offices, and at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.
These microfilms are not available elsewhere.