Denbigh, St. David
Ordnance Survey reference SJ 056661.
The present St. David's is the second church to be erected on this site. The earlier church was built between 1838 and 1840. The tower, which was not completed till 1858, still remains. However, the rest of the original church was demolished in 1894, and a new building was erected in its place.
St Davids Church is the school chapel for the all-girls boarding school HOWELLS
SCHOOL DENBIGH and is now owned by the school trustees who purchased it from the
Church in Wales in 2011.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Find help, report problems, and contribute information.
Last Updated 9 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks