1. DEN is on the left of the yellow county line in this section
2. DEN is north of the yellow line in this section (lines up below section 1)
3. This section lines up with the brown numbers 52 & 49 in the bottom right of section 2
4.This section, left of and below yellow line, lines up with the right hand side of sections 1 & 2
5. DEN is to the left/above the yellow line; lines up to the bottom right of section 4
6. This section (centred on 60/61) lines up with the top right (below yellow line) of section 4;
7. This section (right of yellow line) lines up with the left of section 1 & top left of section 2
8. Lines up with bottom of section 7
9. DEN is top right of yellow line, lines up with bottom of section 8
Approximation of how sections relate to each other
This map is extracted from:
Kain, R.J.P., Oliver, R.R., Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. Colchester, Essex: History Data Service, UK Data Archive [distributor], 17 May 2001. SN: 4348.
Acknowledgement is made to R.J.P. Kain, R.R Oliver, the Economic and Social Research Council, the History Data Service and the UK Data Archive.