Ordnance Survey reference SH 862648.
The church, which was dedicated to St. David, was consecrated on 26 July 1867.
It was closed in 1963, and has now been converted for use as a private residence.
Nonconformist Churches Nonconformist places of worship for Llanddewi may have been included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Llangernyw. Details will be found on the parish page for Llangernyw.