"In 1878, a pretty little Chapel of Ease was erected here, on a beautiful spot on the banks of the Geirw ...".
[ The History of the Diocese of St. Asaph , 1908-1913, Ven. D.R. Thomas]
The parish church, at Llangwm, was closed some years ago. Services are now conducted in the former chapel of ease at Dinmael, dedicated to St. Catherine.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Nonconformist places of worship for Dinmael were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Llangwm. Details will be found on the parish page for Llangwm.
The following Parish Registers have been deposited at the Denbighshire Record Office, Ruthin.
They may be viewed on microfilm at the Denbighshire and Flintshire Record Offices, and at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth.
These microfilms are not available elsewhere.