See Welsh Chapels and Churches for a photograph of ;
Ordnance Survey reference SJ 017444.
"In 1878, a pretty little Chapel of Ease was erected here, on a beautiful spot on the banks of the Geirw ...".The parish church, at Llangwm, was closed some years ago. Services are now conducted in the former chapel of ease at Dinmael, dedicated to St. Catherine.
[ The History of the Diocese of St. Asaph , 1908-1913, Ven. D.R. Thomas]
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Nonconformist places of worship for Dinmael were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Llangwm. Details will be found on the parish page for Llangwm.
|See Llangwm||1879 - 1969||See Llangwm|
Last Updated 9 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks
Copyright © GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date