Ordnance Survey reference SJ 140577.
Historically, the church at Llanrhydd, which is dedicated to St. Meugan, was the mother church of Ruthin
, although it lies some distance outside the present town of Ruthin. It is believed to date from the sixth century, and was mentioned in the Norwich Taxation of 1254. The church was repaired in 1626, and restored in 1852.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
St Meugan - on the Medieval Wales site
Nonconformist Churches Nonconformist places of worship for Llanrhydd were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905"under the Civiladministrative district of Ruthin Borough. Details will be found on the parish page for Ruthin.