GENUKI Home page Minera Minera parish page Contents Contents



Church History

See Welsh Chapels and Churches for a photograph of Bethel, CM, Coedpoeth

Ordnance Survey reference SJ 282513.
An "iron church" was opened in Coedpoeth on 16 June 1875. The new stone-built church, dedicated to St. Tudfyl, was consecrated on 11 August 1895, as a chapel of ease within the ecclesiastical parish of Minera.

The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.

Nonconformist Churches

Nonconformist places of worship for Coedpoeth were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Bersham. Details will be found on the parish page for Bersham.

Return to top of page

Church Records

Parish Registers

1895 - 1935 1895 - 1971 1896 - 1961

Bishop's Transcripts


Return to top of page

Info Find help, report problems, and contribute information.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional Last Updated  9 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks

Copyright GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the
charitable trust GENUKI

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.