Ordnance Survey reference SJ 332511.
The foundation stone of the new church, which is dedicated to St. James, was laid on 30 September 1874.
It was opened for worship in January 1876, although it was not consecrated until 27 April 1886.
Nonconformist Churches "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905"lists the following nonconformist places of worship in the Civilparish of Stansty :
|Name of Chapel ||Denomination ||Number of "adherents" |
|Ebenezer, Rhosddu ||Calvinistic Methodists ||310 |
|Park Street, Rhosddu ||Calvinistic Methodists (English language) ||425 |
|Colliery Road, Rhosddu ||Primitive Methodists (English language) ||160 |