Ordnance Survey reference SJ 302518.
"Built as a chapel of ease to serve the needs of the growing population of this mining district; a conventional district has been assigned to it under the charge of the chaplain of Berse. The Church has not been consecrated, but it was licensed and opened for divine service on St. Andrew's Day, 1884. The churchyard was consecrated as a non-parochial burial ground on 2 September 1907."
[ The History of the Diocese of St. Asaph , 1908-1913, Ven. D.R. Thomas]
In 1926, it was decided to demolish the original building, and replace it with a larger building on the same site.
It is said that this was done by building the new church around the old one - which was then demolished!
Less than sixty years later, this second church had become unsafe because of land subsidence. The church hall, a short distance away, was therefore converted for use as a church, some of the windows and fittings from the second church being incorporated into the conversion.
On 15 April 1984, the Bishop of St. Asaph deconsecrated the second church, and consecrated the converted church hall; continuing with the dedication to All Saints.
The second church was demolished soon afterwards.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the modern church.
A district church (or chapel of ease) to Southsea was opened at Tanyfron in 1897.
Nonconformist places of worship for Southsea were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Bersham. Details will be found on the parish page for Bersham.