GENUKI Home page Southsea parish page Southsea Contents Contents



Church History

Ordnance Survey reference SJ 295523.
The church at Tanyfron was built as a "chapel of ease" to the parish church at Southsea.
The foundation stone was laid on 31 August 1896; and the church was opened on 8 March 1897. The dedication is to St. Alban.

The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.

Nonconformist Churches

Nonconformist places of worship for Tanyfron were included in the "Welsh Church Commission - County of Denbigh - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" under the Civil parish of Brymbo. Details will be found on the parish page for Brymbo.

Return to top of page

Church Records

Parish Registers

- 1944 - 1980 -

Bishop's Transcripts


Return to top of page

Info Find help, report problems, and contribute information.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional Last Updated  9 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks

Copyright GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the
charitable trust GENUKI

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.