Wrexham, St. Mark
Ordnance Survey reference SJ 333503.
The foundation stone of the new church, just off Regent Street, was laid in August 1856; and the church, which was dedicated to St. Mark, was dedicated on 21 May 1858.
The spire, which soared to a height of 200 feet, was not completed until 5 June 1862.
The church was closed in 1956, and was demolished shortly afterwards. The site is now a multi-storey car park.