We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.

Wrexham, St. Michael

Wrexham, St. Michael

Church History

The foundation stone of the new church, in Poyser Street, was laid on 14 February 1912; and the church, which was dedicated to St. Michael and All Angels, was consecrated on 24 September 1912.

The church was extensively refurbished in 1978; and was re-named as All Saints in 1986.