Wrexham, St. Michael
The foundation stone of the new church, in Poyser Street, was laid on 14 February 1912; and the church, which was dedicated to St. Michael and All Angels, was consecrated on 24 September 1912.
The church was extensively refurbished in 1978; and was re-named as All Saints in 1986.
Find help, report problems, and contribute information.
Last Updated 9 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks