Ordnance Survey reference SJ 004754.
The remarkable "Marble Church", dedicated to St. Margaret, was erected by Lady Willoughby de Broke in memory of her husband. She laid the foundation stone on the 24th July 1856; and the new church was consecrated by the Bishop of St. Asaph on the 23rd August 1860.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Nonconformist Churches "Welsh Church Commission - County of Flint - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905"lists the following nonconformist place of worship in the Civilparish of "Bodelwyddan":
|Name of Chapel||Denomination||Number of "adherents"|
|Morfa Rhuddlan||Calvinistic Methodist||62|