Ordnance Survey reference SJ 491392.
The parish church was originally a brick-built barn, which was converted to a church in 1836 by adding north and south transepts. It was further improved and extended in 1863, and was consecrated on 22 November 1863.
The church, which is dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was at one time known as New Fens Chapel.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Nonconformist Churches "Welsh Church Commission - County of Flint - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905"lists the following nonconformist places of worship in the Civilparish of "Bronington":
|Name of Chapel||Denomination||Number of "adherents"|
|Not named||Primitive Methodist||150|
|Chequer - English||Wesleyan||53|