Jump to navigation
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
The new parish of Ffynnongroyw was created on 23 August 1883, from the township of Trewaelod and part of the township of Picton, which had both been in the parish of Llanasa until that date.
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Ffynnongroyw area or see them printed on a map.
Ordnance Survey reference SJ 137822.
The new parish church, All Saints, was consecrated on 15 July 1883.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Ffynnonasaph - Parishes of Llanasa and Ffynnongroyw
"Welsh Church Commission - County of Flint - The Statistics of the Nonconformist Churches for 1905" includes nonconformist places of worship for Ffynnongroyw with the returns for the Civil parish of Llanasa.
The new parish of Ffynnongroyw was assigned to the No. 1 ("Whitford") sub-district of the Holywell Registration District, which was co-extensive with the Holywell poor law Union.
In the GRO indexes to civil registration, entries for Llanasa are found under:
(GRO index references have no relevance at the local Superintendent Registrar's Office).
Ffynnongroyw - on wikipedia
Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ffynnongroyw to another place.