Ordnance Survey reference SJ 343640.
The district church of St. Mary, Broughton was consecrated by the Bishop of Chester on the 8th of September 1824. The chancel was added in 1876-1877.
"The Church itself is a very neat Gothic building, and does great credit to all those concerned in its erection. This is the second which has been erected in Hawarden parish, through the exertions of the Rev. Mr. Neville, within the last two years, to whom too much praise cannot be given for his pious zeal and activity."
[From The Chester Chronicle of 10 September 1824]
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
St. Mary's is a member church of the modern Rectorial Benefice of Hawarden - it is not a separate parish. The ecclesiastical district of Broughton does not have specifically defined boundaries within the parish of Hawarden.