In addition to the churchyard of St. James Parish Church, there is a public cemetery in Fron Park Road.
The cemetery, which was opened about 1910, is still in use, and is administered by Flintshire County Council. The opening time is 8.00 a.m. until sunset.
The cemetery records, from 1910 to 1927, and from 1936 to date, are held at the Flintshire County offices in Flint.
Researchers who wish to see the cemetery records must make a prior appointment, by contacting :