There are two public cemeteries ("No. 1" and "No. 2") in School Lane (OS ref. SJ 189775).
The earlier one dates from about 1914. Both are still in use, and are administered by Flintshire County Council. The opening times are 8.00 a.m. until sunset.
The cemetery records, from 1914 to date, are held at the Flintshire County Council offices in Flint.
Researchers who wish to see the cemetery records must make a prior appointment, by contacting :