Ordnance Survey reference SJ 272612.
Christ Church, Pontbleiddyn was opened in 1836, initially as a chapel of ease within the parish of Mold. It was intended to serve the population of the industrialised area around Leeswood, and was built hastily and at minimum cost. The original building proved to be unsuitable; and eventually it was demolished.
A new church was erected on the same site, and consecrated in 1865.
The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.
Nonconformist Churches Details of nonconformist churches in Pontbleiddyn and Leeswood are to be found under Mold.