GENUKI Home page Up Rhyl Contents Contents


Rhyl - Holy Trinity

Holy Trinity is the Parish Church of Rhyl.


Church History

Ordnance Survey reference SJ 009815.
Holy Trinity church was built in 1835 as a chapel of ease in the parish of Rhuddlan, to the mother church at Rhuddlan.
Rhyl became a separate parish on the 23rd May 1844, and Holy Trinity became the parish church. The church was extended in 1850, 1852, 1869, 1891 and 1897.

The Clwyd FHS website has a photograph of the church.

Return to top of page

Church Records

Parish Registers

1841 - 1948 1844 - 1970 1859 - 1965

Bishop's Transcripts


Return to top of page

Info Find help, report problems, and contribute information.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional Last Updated   8 Jan 2013 - Gareth Hicks

Copyright GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the
charitable trust GENUKI

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.