In addition to the churchyard at St. Mary's parish church, there is a public cemetery at Ffordd-y-Rhos, Treuddyn. (OS ref. SJ 248581)
The cemetery, which is known locally as "Mynwent y Rhos", was opened about 1953, and is still in use.
The opening time is 8.00 a.m. until sunset.
The cemetery records, from 1953 to date, are held at the Flintshire County offices in Flint.
Researchers who wish to see the cemetery records must make a prior appointment, by contacting :