Thomas Francis (Onllwyn) "Rent account book 1897-1901; account books of T. Francis, Penyard Stores, Onllwyn undated (c1948-1957); material relating to grocery business including customers' order books and invoices, bills, receipts, etc., c1904-1965"
Evans and Bevan Anthracite Collieries records "From the 1870s the Evans-Bevan family began to exploit the coal reserves in the Dulais Valley. The family opened numerous collieries in the area, the Seven Sisters pit perhaps being one of the most well-known. .................. The pit was named after the seven daughters of David Bevan. ....................... By the 1940's the Evans-Bevan family owned a total of seven collieries within seven miles of each other"
"............general account books and files; colliery account books (subdivided into Brynteg Colliery, Cadoxton Collieries, Crynant Colliery, Gellia-Cadoxton Colliery, Gellia Colliery, Maesymarchog Colliery, Miscellaneous Collieries; Onllwyn Colliery, Rhyding Colliery, Seven Sisters Colliery; and Tor Cefn March Howell Colliery"
David Lewis collection Includes " .......... pay tickets for Onllwyn Central Washery 1943-1944......"
George Ewart Evans Coalfield Study (audio recordings 1960-1979 "George Ewart Evans was one of Britain's foremost oral historians, the majority of his work being focused on East Anglia. This collection of recordings by George Ewart Evans studies the South Wales Coalfield, with emphasis on the areas surrounding Banwen and Onllwyn"
Ken Williams (Onllwyn) "Onllwyn No. 3 Colliery Workmen's Ambulance Fund rules 1936"
Material relating to Onllwyn no 1 Colliery and Lieutenant Howell Jeffreys "Onllwyn no 1 Colliery overman's measuring book (1908), and letter from Glamorgan County Council Education Department to Lieutenant Howell Jeffreys re interview for post of mining lecturer (1919)."
Morgan Francis (Onllwyn) "Onllwyn Patriotic Committee receipt 1917; letter from E.J. Riley Ltd.1924."
Onllwyn and District Miners' Welfare Association "Minutes 1953-1960; account books 1924-1954"
"The Onllwyn and District Miners' Welfare Association was formed in 1922............... Early projects included the construction of a football field and the establishment of a successful soccer team. A pavilion was constructed in 1933, primarily for the use of the football team as changing rooms but throughout the years it was used for other things. A bowling green was opened in 1936 ......................"
Onllwyn and District Welfare Association "Account books 1924-1960; membership register 1972-1980 (in with account book 1924-1937); miscellaneous papers and membership cards 1971-1977"
Onllwyn Central Washery Lodge "Minute books 1942-1969; Financial records 1945-1953"
Onllwyn No. 1 Lodge "Minute books 1945-1965; Correspondence 1961-1965; NCB reports and circulars 1961-1964; Price lists and agreements 1905-1965; Manning allocation lists c. 1950-1964; Register of disabled workers c. 1960-1961; Papers relating to the closure of Onllwyn No. 1 Colliery 1964"