We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiff St. Andrew, now Cardiff Dewi Sant (St. David)
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
This Parish was formed in 1884 from Cardiff St. John, and subsequently re-dedicated (1956) to Eglwys Dewi Sant.
The church is now dedicated to St. Dewi Sant (St. David), is in the Benefice of Cardiff Dewi Sant, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST186768.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
||1863-1864, 1869-1873, 1875-1884
[Last Updated : 4 Dec 2011 - Gareth Hicks]