Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cardiff St. Samson
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
This Parish was formed from Cardiff St. Mary and Cardiff St. Paul in 1924
The church is now dedicated to St Dyfrig and St. Samson, is in the Benefice of Cardiff St. Mary and St. Stephen with Cardiff St. Dyfrig and St. Samson, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST178755.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- St. Samson Ecclesiastical Parish records " ......... including registers of baptisms, 1904-1989; marriages, 1923-1970; banns, 1930-1940; services, 1934-1951; St Dyfrig and St Samson registers of marriages, 1970-1990"
[Last Updated : 31 Dec 2006 - Gareth Hicks]