For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
This Parish was formed from Cardiff St. Mary in 1877
The church is dedicated to Cardiff St. Mary and St. Stephen, is in the Benefice of Cardiff St. Mary and St. Stephen with Cardiff St. Dyfrig and St. Samson, and diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST186756.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office|
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
Find help, report problems, and contribute information.
Copyright © GENUKI and Contributors 1996